Friday, February 22, 2008

Ring-a-ring-a-Roses

Last night I had dinner with some friends. Had lots of fun... laughed so hard... as Amie put it... it felt like she was getting washboard abs already haha.

Memorable lines:

Yagit --- So, does Cosmopolitan Funeral Homes have promos such as.... special price for early reservation?

Inting --- Buy casket, get make-over for free!

Dined on chopseuy, adobong kangkong, fried fish, pancit canton and fried crabs. After finishing dinner and while we were just catching up on what has been happening with each other, I tried on Janice's lapiz lazuli ring. When I tried to take it off my middle finger, it got stuck for a second.

So I thought I might as well start with tips on removing a ring that is stuck.

1. Dishwashing liquid --- just rub all over your finger and twist the ring around to get the liquid in the inner part of the ring.
2. Cooking oil --- same principle as the dishwashing liquid.
3. Have a handsome friend place the finger in his mouth and slowly remove it ala Michael removing the stuck ring on Julianne's finger in My Bestfriend's Wedding.

hehehe.

No comments: